Saturday, December 18, 2010

its all bout me

life is not simple as we dream...
i always dream datz my life will turn to be like fairytale...
(^__^) but i juz can dream it... 


life teach me how to be strong 
life also teach me how to accept the things datz i really cant face...
waz eva it is... only me can feel it..


if we talk about love.. i juz can smile and hide th pain inside..
i always thinking bout him.. but i dun neo either im in his mind or not..
but.. i really dun mind it.. as long as he epi..  i will b ok..
its doesnt matter how much u hurt me... u wil always in my heart...


dear.. i cant count how many time u hurt...
coz i only count ur step when u leave me...
its ok... i let u go coz i juz wanna see ur smile...


dear... plz life epily...
coz only datz will make me ok...
till de end of my day..
u r always in my heart...(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment